Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sock Bun Tutorial

Have you all wondered how some girls always have huge awesome looking buns lately????

It isn't because they have a lush amount of hair on their head or anything...it's because they cut a sock, rolled it up into a doughnut shape and use it as a prop in their hair to make the illusion look like they have a large lush bun!!!

Crazy huh? Well, I think it is the greatest and very cheap invention as of late.

I've tried it on myself and LOVED it. I forgot to take a picture when I did it the first time and then I got a haircut, so my hair is too short to hurry and post one,

But here is a video to show you how it's done!

This girl makes me laugh. I love when she has to run out to grab an elastic....haha
Enjoy.

So EASY So FUN So STYLISH
xoxo
-Anna-

No comments: