Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rodney Yee

If you are like me and have a new years resolution to get back into better health and shape, I know someone that can help us with that!
Let me introduce you to Rodney Yee....
This is him.
He is an amazing yoga instructor and very inspirational.

I first learned of Rodney when I took my first yoga class in college! I really enjoyed that class and knew I would love to continue doing yoga at home or at the gym in the future!

I have his Power Yoga Total Body Deluxe DVD edition
I have really enjoyed using this dvd at home in my living room when I need to get a good stretch after running or just to relief some stress before I go to bed! It really helps you to connect with your body and mind.

I just did this 1 hr work out video for the first time in a couple months and I do have to say it's probably not a good starter workout. haha I did get through it though! I should have started with something a bit shorter.

Anyway, I know that yoga is something that can change your life! It is so good for your mind, body and spirit. If you haven't tried yoga before, definitely give it a try sometime.

This is a video that I really liked..... Enjoy.

No comments: