Monday, January 23, 2012

Spinach Egg Casserole!

Here is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts!
-Spinach Egg Casserole- 
There are so many things you can do with it.
I choose to make it pretty simple and just do Spinach, Green chilies and Eggs with some American Cheese.

Ingredients:

8-10 Large Eggs (for a large casserole dish)
Handful or two of baby Spinach
1 Can of Green chilies
1 C of American Cheese
1/2 C Milk
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake for 30 minutes.

Extras:
I love to add a blob of sour cream and salsa! Its delicious.
I've also done every veggie you can imagine in there!
-Mushrooms
-Green peppers
-Onion
-Jalapenos
-Shredded potatoes
-Tomatoes
Also, Ham or Sausage is great in it too!  It's fun to be creative!
To finish the meal, I added some fresh fruit and Orange Juice.

I hope you give it a try...This is so simple, I love getting everything all prepared the night before and pop it in the oven after I shower and finish doing my make up and hair. Saves me a lot of time!

No comments: